I was taught vehicle mechanics, maintenance, and upkeep from several family members, friends, race car drivers, and certified ASE vehicle and motorcycle mechanics.
I have performed all of the maintenance on my 2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX for the last 70,000 miles, including:
- Replacing brake pads and rotors;
- Replacing/flushing the radiator and coolant system;
- Changing motor oil and replacing the oil filter;
- Rotating tires;
- Replacing spark plugs; and
- Replacing lights, fuses, and bulbs.
I have also performed maintenance on a Honda CBR600F4i sportbike motorcycle, including:
- Installing OEM turn signals on the front and rear; and
- Rewiring the electrical system.